Relaxed, Friendly, Versatile, character, wild
An easy on the ear British male voice. Affable, smooth and laid back. Reasonably versatile and willing to put a great deal of effort into developing new styles and tones.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British natural. Capable of impersonating Australian, American, French, German, Irish and Welsh accents as well as a number of others. Happy to attempt mimicking new ones as well. Able to mimic/impersonate various cartoon and celebrity/character voices also.
My Voice Experience
I have loved using my voice to entertain others younger or older since childhood. I regularly speak and read for public meetings and I also enjoy singing.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass London
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Pro THX approved Microphone capable of recording single voice, interview and live performance audio to a sample rate of 96Khz. Full HD 1080p video recording available also.
Keen interest in other languages, able to speak minimal amounts of German, French, Spanish and can at least give a greeting in about 15 different other languages. Able to switch voice tone and type quickly and provide several unique voices in one session. I have considerable interest in Voice acting for video games, cartoons and movies as well as audio books and voice acting for children's books and programs etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Timothy Ingall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Timothy Ingall is a Standard subscriber.
Timothy Ingall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Timothy Ingall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Timothy Ingall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Timothy Ingall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.