Deep, warm, authoritative, commanding, British RP
Deep, warm, conversational, authoritative, commanding, British R/P. Responsive, directable.
Jim Conlan, Houston producer "It's not just that Mr. Mather is British; he is ultra-British - by turns dramatic, jovial, sinister, soothing, and matter-of-fact. He is a bit Olivier, a bit Rathbone, a bit Attenborough, with touches of Sebastian Cabot, Patrick Stewart, and Darth Vader in the mix."
Brian Holcomb, NJ Film Director “…… your voice which is like "honey on the wind". Very relaxing and almost dream-like. It is rare to have an actor who can command the ear so well. It would be criminal of me not to give that voice interesting things to say.”
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Houston, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Deep, warm, authoritative, commanding, British, Middle-class English r/p, conversational, responsive, directable, Regional English accents
My Voice Experience
An experienced actor with an extensive range of credits encompassing narations, voice roles, commercials and presentations on TV, Film, Radio, Internet and Multi-Media.
From his studio in Texas, Phillip's voice has been enjoyed all over the world - including UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, India, South America, and of course throughout the USA.
Jim Conlan voach coach & mentor
My Studio Equipment
AT20-20, Shure 58S, Audio Technica 100L, Lexicon Alpha, ART tube amp, Ceative Extigy, Audacity, NCH WavePad, Adobe Audition, FocusRite 2i2, Ashly CL100
Performed live on stage, radio, TV documentary voice-over, on screen TV and film acting. Author.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Phillip Mather by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Phillip Mather is a Standard subscriber.
Phillip Mather does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Phillip Mather was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Phillip Mather does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Phillip Mather was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.