Sincere, Intimate, Comic, Offbeat, Characters
Smooth in delivery
Easy to listen to
Characters for Commercials
Light and Silly
Natural and Honest
Deep for Narrations
Sexy and Subtle
Singer and Whistler
Good at improvisation
High or Deep pitch
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm capable of inspired silliness
I have developed voices for a variety of characters:
Big and friendly dog
Jerry Lewis-style idiot
Rednecks and country boys
Shy little kid
Blues & Jazzman with Big Soulful voice
Italian Holy Man & Chef
I can do impersonations
I am willing to invent new characters
My Voice Experience
My experience as a lead singer and performer has sharpened my skills to reach an audience over the last 20 years. I've produced music and voice for radio ads over the last 10 years. I created a variety of mythical Italian characters at UC Santa Barbara in the early 1980s --Original scripts were performed live and pre-recorded at radio stations, and printed in newspapers.
Recently, I received an Emmy Award for television work on San Diego's PBS affiliate, for original music. I also assist local songwriters in recording master quality music demos in my own studio.
I am currently working on a voice over for a documentary project, and composing an original soundtrack for a PBS special.
College studies in music preceded the advent of digital technology. I joined the ranks of computer-based recording enthusiast in the mid-nineties, learning recording skills in professional studios, locally (San Diego). As a vocalist, recording artist and singer since that time, I developed skills with the microphone and started working in my own studio around the year 2000.
My Studio Equipment
I record mostly through a PreSonus Digital Audio and Midi interface, with preamps. I like the vocal honesty of my Shure KSM44 microphone, and prefer it at the present time for voice over. As a Mac user, I work with GarageBand software for pre-production and Logic Pro for advanced editing.
I believe that my skills as a singer and songwriter add to my value as a contributor to scripts. I have a talent for composing lyrics (ie. dramatic catch phrases), as well an ear for pitch, tone and inflection.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Montesano by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Montesano is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Montesano was last active on Voice123 75 days ago