Warm, Clear, Natural, Believable, Cool, Announcer
GIVE YOUR BRAND A VOICE!
Natalie Roers is a PromaxBDA winning and Voice Arts nominated voiceover artist, Emmy-winning on-air talent, and proud Voxy Lady. She can deliver just about any type of female voice you need: smooth and sexy, professional and credible, warm and deep, fun and bubbly, conversational, the mom, testimonial, caring, relaxed, computer/robot, cartoons, snotty teenage girls- the sky's the limit! Perfect for any web, television, radio, film, voicemail, songs/singing, music, video game, promo project you need and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Great southern or country accent, terrific valley girls, sexy, teenage girl, young and middle age female voice, singing, cartoon kids and animals
My Voice Experience
Credits Include: Coca-Cola, McDonalds, Burger King, Rdio, Nationwide, AT&T, Women's Health, Americash, Ustocktrade, Real City Heroes, Colorific, My Social Book, Magic Eraser, Nature Box, Rentfire, Swiffer, voice of "Sara" for ProHomes, ProFlowers, Vanity Fair, Moen, Motives, Bashas, Togo's, Miracle Channel, Outside TV, KATV, WAVE 3 News, KCJJ, KAAL, WLTX, Greenville.fm, D100, Sea Shepherd, Food Lion, Publix, L'oreal, Little Tikes, DealDash.com, Pure Romance, Shop.com, eScore, Budget Blinds, Shari's Berries, HuHot Mongolian Grill, YMCA, Goodwill and countless other commercials, narrations, explainer videos, cartoons, television shows, movies, songs, ringtones, video game characters, children's audiobooks, apps, infomercials, phone systems, etc.
Towson University/Communications (BA). Helen Strine/ Vocal. Betty Huckenpoehler/Stage. Hugh Edwards, Dan Peters, Peter Dickson, and Peter Kenny/ Casting, Home Studio, Advanced Voiceover Standard, and Audiobook. Lori Alan/ Improv for Commercial VO. Various talent/brand/on-air coaches during decade plus as television news personality.
My Studio Equipment
Her gear includes a Neumann TLM 102 mic, Universal Audio SOLO/610 preamp, and Audient iD14 interface. Source connect, phone, or Skype session available.
From working behind the scenes as well as in front of the camera for over a decade, Natalie is skilled in all parts of the production process- be it television, film, or radio. Don't forget music! Check out her versatility in the demos on this page.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Natalie Roers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Natalie Roers is a Standard subscriber.
• Natalie Roers was last active on Voice123 18 days ago