Warm, Friendly, Natural, Fun, Character, Sultry
My voice is described in these ways:
Friend Next Door
I have a very versatile voice with great inflection and vocal emotion. I can portray a bright excited youthful voice, a warm and deep narration, a clear mature female voice or sexy, breathy and fun. I have a talent for accents as well. I have a professional inflection and neutral American accent naturally. Having no accent allows me to put on other accents more easily. I have authority, sadness and commanding tones as well as ease with technical scripts and fantastic diction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can imitate accents well.
Accents I can already do very well:
My Voice Experience
I've narrated national commercial campaigns and feature films as well as audiobooks. I've also sung for a film soundtrack and professionally at theme parks and in theatre. I've done everything from promos and narration voice overs to industrials, commercials, phone greetings and more.
Bachelor degree from the University of VA, several workshops and seminars in the performing arts. Years of study and private training in voice and music. I have experience in music, audio and video editing. I've traveled Europe and Asia. I speak some Mandarin and lived there for 3 months.
Nancy Wolfson VO coaching.
My Studio Equipment
MobilePre-Amp with compressor and condenser microphone, music library and piano.
I'm also an actor, singer and dancer. I'm a consummate performer and I've done a variety of industrials, commercials and hosting jobs. I also sing professionally in several different styles. I love to read.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Maya Tremblay by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maya Tremblay is a Standard subscriber.
• Maya Tremblay was last active on Voice123 258 days ago