Character, animation, princess, girl, boy, cartoon
High pitched, peppy, squeaky, nasally and quirky for animation and cartoons. Excited, fun, upbeat for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, southern, Boston, princesses, little girl, little boy, teenage girl, teenage boy, squeaky forest animals, young adult female, valley girl, southern belle, Disney princesses, Disney fairies, nasal ugly stepsister, baby.
My Voice Experience
I am an AEA card holding Singer and Actress for Walt Disney World and an Actress for Universal Studios Orlando. From my many years of stage acting, my Disney career and Universal, I have done an absolute array of "characters", each with their own unique voice.
I've done some studio recording, mostly singing, but really trying to get into voice acting. Trying to build my voice section on my résumé and very eager to start!
Can manipulate my voice in fun ways and will not let you down.
Been involved in musical theatre for over fifteen years, Equity performer for the Walt Disney Company, and Actress for Universal Studios Orlando,
I have taken private voice for over 10 years, some studio recording experience, mostly singing.
My Studio Equipment
I have an Apogee MiC, pop screen for mic, set up in a homemade closet studio with egg crate foam liner on the walls, mic is attached to a Mac PC.
Being a professional singer and having taken private voice for so long has taught me how to manipulate my voice and take excellent care of it. Able to sing or give any voice you're looking for.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Erin Haus by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erin Haus is a Standard subscriber.
• Erin Haus was last active on Voice123 266 days ago