Characters, That Guy, Announcer
Serious, authoritative yet sexy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Over the Top Announcer Guy, Generic Bronx Guy, Pittsburghese, Trippy Dude
My Voice Experience
Let's step into the "Way Back" machine, shall we? My earliest recollection was listening to my father on the radio in the 60's. Friday nights he was the Pop radio Motown DJ, Saturdays he played Country (and Western) then Sunday morning he was a Polka Disc Jockey.
Education, I have a BA in Communications. The real education is life and the need to make Art Directors happy!
My Studio Equipment
Zoom HN4, Soundbooth, Soundtrack Pro, Audacity, Reason, a small in-house recording booth. Access to full 24 track recording studio.
I've worked for years doing audio and visual effects for video post production facilities. I work as a 3D computer animator doing special effects and the occasional 3D character. Doing media work in a small market often required foley work in order to make the project worthy of media worth enjoying.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Ed Lazor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed Lazor is a Standard subscriber.
Ed Lazor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ed Lazor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ed Lazor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ed Lazor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.