Deep Barry White type voice. Very smooth
My voice is deep like that of Barry White. Very sensual smooth and sexy. Very authoritive for presentations. More of a soft sell to medium sell. I have a voice that commands attention. My voice is distinctive and one of a kind. A can't miss.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Did voiceovers for commercials that were aired on local stations with AT&T cable service in the Hartford, CT. area.
I have spent an accumulative of 7 years as a production and on air person at various radio stations. Also do my own production for my internet radio station.
I am one of serveral voices on a CBIA (CT. Busniness Industry Association) Spot.
Debtstoppers USA (Chicago)
Food Safety (CCN-Cable City News Pasedena, California) crowncitynews website
I read Newspapers to the blind on CRIS Radio (CT Radio & Information Services) live every Monday morning.
New England Broadcasting Institute
4/81 - 7/81
Manchester Community College
6/9 - 9/91
My Studio Equipment
Electro Voice (RE20) Microphone
Mbox 2 Mini
Pro Tools LE 8
Steadman Proscreen 101
M-Audio Mobile Pre USB
Cool Edit Pro
I do live readings for the blind at CRIS Radio here in Connecticut reading the front pages of the NY Times and the Hartford Courant. I have my own voiceover studio where I do my voice work and editing. I can turn over projects within 8-24 hours with a finished and ready to go product in any format that is requested via e-mail or CD. IF YOU WANT IT HEARD, LET ME SAY IT FOR YOU.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Earnest Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Earnest Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Earnest Johnson was last active on Voice123 77 days ago