A unique rich baritone voice which is adaptable for characterizations ranging from mid-twenties slacker to authoritative corporate professional.
Diverse and malleable voice which is able to fit a wide range of projects: bold and firm for serious fiction & non-fiction narration; seductive, intense, and mysterious for movie trailers; playful and warm for humorous commercials, promotions, and animation.
Interpretation and character development is customized for all scripts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Specializing in English with either a warm, engaging, friendly accent from the American South or the cool, brash, abrupt accent from the American North.
Able to reproduce the melodic quip of a British gentleman.
Currently working with dialect and vocal coaches whom are expanding my accent repertoire.
Currently working on humorous and jokester characters with integration of these accents.
My Voice Experience
I entered in Radio & VO about seven years ago. I am a On-Air Talent in a major market for three different radio brands.
I used to assist one of the biggest & most sought after talents in Atlanta in all appearances & promotions.
I have done spots for Hooters, Wendy's, Burger King, and hundreds of other businesses.
Improv Classes - Basement Theater
Acting Classes - Alliance Theater
Internship Cumulus Media
My Studio Equipment
Mac-Based Editing: Digidesign ProTools
With ProControl 8 Mixing Console
Windows-Based Editing: Adobe Audition 3.0
Genelec Studio Monitors
Electro-Voice RE-20 Mic
Shure SM-5 Mic
Symetrix 528 Vocal Processor
I am a full time student in the art of acting.
I am in the business of building long-term relationships.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Khristian Lee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Khristian Lee is a Premium subscriber.
• Khristian Lee was last active on Voice123 25 days ago