Cartoony, Fun, Quirky, Energetic, Cute, Comedic
I naturally have a cartoony quirky young voice.
Whether you need a variety of wacky voices in animation, a fun energetic commercial read, or an upbeat narration-- I can provide it all!
I can also tone my voice down to deliver calm, warm and smooth conservative or mature reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, Filipino, Scottish, French
Weird Voices: Kids, Grandma, Cartoon
Dialects: Southern, Chicago
My Voice Experience
I was a D.J. for WRDP FM at DePaul University in Chicago.
I recently recorded a character voice for a puppy in the feature film Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2. I also recorded the entire scratch track for all the female dog voices on that film.
In addition, I have recorded various cartoon voices for independent film and tv projects.
I have a B.A. in Communications focusing on media studies and a minor in creative writing from DePaul University.
I have trained at The Chicago Actor’s Studio, Act One Studios, and The Second City Chicago. From my studies and experiences, I have developed strong acting and improv skills.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition CS6
Adobe Soundbooth CS5
Mogami balanced cables
Delta 44 sound card
Rane MS 1b
I have strong writing skills and can produce spots for clients.
Additionally, I belong to a team of voice over professionals with whom I can record and deliver multi-person dialogue.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chantilly Spalan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chantilly Spalan is a Standard subscriber.
• Chantilly Spalan was last active on Voice123 90 days ago