British /American, Warm , Authoritative, Classy.
Warm and deep British classy but intelligible to all Americans, As a veteran of Radio in the '80's and now as a force in the VO community, trained with a natural gift for Voice Acting.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, American, British Dialects, My vocal range is wide,warm and authoritative with out being overly demanding. My demographics score high with Women 18+, market wise , US and Middle eastern and in a reverse UK ( sound mid atlantic/ American but intelligible)
My Voice Experience
From an Early age I have been involved in radio, and Movie Post production. Recently in my VO career I taken instruction from qualified teachers to catch up on technologies, market trends and I understand them well . I have worked in Major markets in drive time for radio and know the difference between Voice Acting and being a DJ! Performed live Vo at many conferences in Las Vegas NV over the last 20 years.
Built a new studio with Hi end mics and software.
Motion picture post production BA (National Film School Beaconsfield UK)
V/O production voice technique with Melissa Moats Inc Las Vegas NV.
IATSE A1 rated sound engineer (Live)
Elocution and Vocal applications BA (Ealing Collage of Arts UK )
Radio personality in Major Markets US.
My Studio Equipment
Sound proofed booth with state of the Art microphones , Yamaha mixer, Heil Mic PR40, Sony voice software,Adobe audio software.
I can deliver character voices, regional accents UK , I have studied the syntax and vocalization techniques that gives me a very wide range, I take direction well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Don Parnall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Don Parnall is a Premium subscriber.
• Don Parnall was last active on Voice123 55 days ago