Friendly, Guy Next Door, Character, Offbeat, Wild,
• Zane Sampson is registered with Voice123 since Apr 13, 2004.
• Zane Sampson started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Zane Sampson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Zane Sampson was last active on Voice123 76 days ago
I can be warm and deep, sexy and fun, and wild with energy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have worked in some animation and can do a various amount of character voices.
My Voice Experience
For almost 5 years I was the main voice of the American Cancer Society. As well I've been the commercial voice for the Vancouver Canucks and the Edmontone Oilers. Along with spots for Fred Myer, I have also voiced series for the Sci-Fi Channel, and Discovery Channel. In Dragonball I was one of the main characters with the Canadian version.
I started out in radio at the age of 13 and have used all of that experience to improve the many styles that you will hear featured on my voice demo. From the warm and caring read on the American Cancer Society spot to the high energy Mid-Island Thunder...starting in radio forced me to expand on those styles and every style inbetween.
Radio since the late 70's (I was 13)to present
B.C.I.T. Broadcast Communications
Marice Tobias Voice Workshop
Marice Tobias One on One Sessions
Improve Acting (Gastown Actors Studio)
Chinook Animation Character Voice Workshop (Calgary)
David Goodman Acting Workshop (Vancouver)
My Studio Equipment
I have a Rode NTK mic, Mackie 1604-VLZ Pro mixer and use Adobe Audion 3.0 to record.
One of the great things about radio is not only do you do on-air stuff...but you also get to produce spots. I'd had over 40 years working in radio, that, along with the free-lance TV voice work and the animation work, I know I can do a great job for you. I look forward to teaming up with you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Zane Sampson by email or phone, please click here.