Culinary Major, Announcer, Broadcastor
I am a former hockey announcer, and am currently enrolled at a culinary school to pursue a career as a maitre d/sommelier. I offer a wide variety of different voices, but am known for my broadcasting tone, clear diction, and attentive sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German, French, Midwestern, Canadian, Southern, British, Scottish, and Irish accencts, 50's broadcastor, dark, perky, hippy, chill, energetic,
My Voice Experience
I have been a Michigan hockey announcer for 5 years, a college tour guide for 3 years, and a voice over talent for 2 years. My recordings for voiceovers have focused on the food industry, and have been descriptives of spanish sparkling wine, olive oil, and cooking schools, as well as informational videos for perspective students for other colleges.
I am a Bachelors in business management student of the Culinary Institute of America with an Associates degree in the Culinary Arts. I have trained through high school forensics competitions in the broadcasting field for the Portage Northern High School state champions.
My Studio Equipment
I record using apple recording software and all recordings are compatable with itunes.
I have extensive knowledge of confectionary and culinary arts and techniques. I have extensive experience with sports, especially hockey, soccer, football, and baseball.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Zachery Bowersock by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zachery Bowersock is a Standard subscriber.
Zachery Bowersock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Zachery Bowersock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Zachery Bowersock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Zachery Bowersock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.