tenor smoker mid twenties male well inflected
Heavy smoker and drinker, scream in a death metal band, throaty tone with dirty overtones, lower tenor range, mid-20s
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can replicate just about any American English accent and dialect, especially with a transcript. Voice qualities listed above remain. Characterizations and impersonations could include: rebel, biker, rock star, revolutionary, artist, talk show host, etc. White American Male.
My Voice Experience
I am a singer, musician, author, painter, and own a production company. My website is I maintain a weekly 1-2 hour podcast. I have recorded 3 audio books of my own as well as narrated a documentary film. I'm ready to work for you. I've produced and sang on 5 albums, I've performed live, I can sing.
I attended college for three years with a philosophy major, and dropped out over an argument with the department over the relevance of Ayn Rand in philosophy. Self taught production skills and recording. Pragmatic approach to voiceovers. Not afraid to speak in front of a crowd, in fact sometimes better with an audience.
My Studio Equipment
several microphones, dynamic and condensers AKG, Nady, AudioTechnica, Shure, etc.
m-audio studio monitors
2x18 Yamaha Subs
2x12 Yamaha wedge monitors
2x15 Yamaha PA speakers
Self-built PC running Ubuntu and 64bit vista, Sonar 8 Producer, PCI, Firewire, and USB ADA Converters, Reason 4, Sound Forge, etc.
Not afraid of protools, but not a fan either. Working knowledge of cubase, audacity, many others.
rack gear including mic preamps, 31 band eq, sonic maximizer, reverb, furman power conditioners, Power Amps, etc.
vast array of musical instruments and audio samples I have rights to.
hundreds of hours of experience
business owner, professional, willing to work on low budget projects if they meet my approval
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Zachary Elmblad by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zachary Elmblad is a Standard subscriber.
• Zachary Elmblad was last active on Voice123 133 days ago