Neutral Spanish (Latin American Spanish) - Venezuelan Spanish - English (With Accent)- Can follow directions to match clients needs (Warm-Deep-Fun-Upbeat)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Venezuelan
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Miami, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Lipsync Recording, IVR , On Hold Messages, Narration, Documentaries, Animation, Characters, Audio Books, Training VO, Radio Spots, TV Spots,Infomercials, Can Perform Different Accents.
My Voice Experience
I started my voice over career in Caracas, Venezuela in 1987. I began as a Neutral Spanish Dubbing Actor, working for films, soap operas, animated series and documentaries. For more than 25 years I have been working as a Voice Talent, not just doing Lipsync recording, but also neutral spanish voice overs for TV Spots, Audio Books,Radio Commercials, Interactive voice recognition systems (IVR), Training Videos, Power Point Presentations and many more. I am the spanish IVR voice for Discover Card™, Cialis™ and Samsung™. I have recorded spots and narrations for many clients as: Martinair, Blockbuster, Visa, GM, Nissan,Black Label,AT&T, Ramco Trading, Eckerd, Sony, Kroger, Ashley Furniture, Arizona Tile and more. As a voice actor I participated in many productions as: Discovery School Series, Discovery Channel Documentaries, Fairly Odd Parents (Animates Series), Queer As Folks (Showtime Series) , Dead Like Me (Showtime Series) , Looking For Lola (Film) , Scape From Sobibor (Film), I Hate Valentine Day (Film) , Hook (Film) , South Park (Series) and many more.
1-Sound Engineer and Sound Designer with more than 25 years + of experience in the field.
2-Spanish voice talent director with more than 20 years of experience working with voice talents.
3-Music and Effects sound track producer.
4-Music Production and direction
My Studio Equipment
I work from my own studio, can do Voice Overs, Lipsync recording, Audio Post, M&E Track Recreation and any type of audio post work. Can deliver VO in 24 hours. Can use Skype to make recordings online with the clients.
Sound Engineer, Sound Designer, Digidesign's Certified Pro Tools Operator, Translator, Voice Actor, Singer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Yamin Benarroch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Yamin Benarroch is a Standard subscriber.
• Yamin Benarroch was last active on Voice123 167 days ago