Warm, Conversational, Compelling, Energetic
• Wilma Please Use Legal Name is registered with Voice123 since Oct 05, 2011.
• Wilma Please Use Legal Name started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Wilma Please Use Legal Name is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 36
• Wilma Please Use Legal Name was last active on Voice123 48 days ago
My voice is highly mutable. When narrating, I use a classic warm approach. My youthful tones are bright and detailed. My delicate side emerges for women's and or elderly issues. I use high or low tones depending on age needed. I can be saucy/sexy. For documentaries or books, I am able to interpret tones needed quickly. I have a strong ability to sound corporate or professional. I am also a singer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Athens/Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid western, British, Warm, High School girl, Bright, Sexy, Southern US, Professional, Business, Childish, Silly, Serious, Anime, Cartoon
My Voice Experience
Reading for the Blind and Dyslexic
I love doing VO work and bring levity to any situation. I work fast as well.
Completed High School
Completed 2 years of College
Neuromuscular Massage Therapist since 1988
Singer since age of 2
Actor since age of 16
UGA Theatre guest singer/actor 9 sold out shows
Performer and Public Speaker since 2002
VO for radio 2 years
September Day VO class in ATL 2010
Reading for the Blind and Dyslexic 2010-2011
Deborah Richards VO demo in ATL 2011
VO work in 2011 for several companies including US Government
Opened for Shawn Mullins 2012
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro
M-Audio to USB interface, XLR3F to USB type A
Beta Shure SM58
As a long time singer, performer and recording artist, I am extremely comfortable in a studio. In fact, recording and working with a mic/studio are in my top 3 enjoyable activities.
I recorded my first album with Grammy nominated, John Keane. He also wrote the book on Pro Tools. I am personally trained by him through UGA.
I have been a Neuromuscular Therapist for 23 years. I own my business, so I am highly self motivated. It is a natural progression for me to move away from a physical career such as this and into VO work. I absolutely love it. The combination of self motivation and experience make me a good talent for your needs.
Traveling for jobs is not a problem, nor is recording in my home or in one of your studios.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Wilma Please Use Legal Name by email or phone, please click here.