From guy next door to strip club DJ voice.
• William Kreth is registered with Voice123 since Feb 27, 2012.
William Kreth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
William Kreth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• William Kreth started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently William Kreth is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
William Kreth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. William Kreth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Still figuring that out. Like I said earlier, from normal, guy next door to slick strip club DJ voice. (Annoying, I know) I have been a recording engineer for 15 years in NYC before I moved to Southern California and have recorded literally thousands of Voice overs (Other talent) as an engineer. I am exploring this since I have heard many times that I have a great voice. Yet I know as well as anyone it takes a lot more than that to be a good, direct-able voice talent. I will modify this description as I work myself into some kind of a niche and figure out my strengths and weaknesses.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Generic, non accent. Grew up in suburban NY, Long Island, lived in NYC for ten years, yet do not have much of a NY accent. Can lay it on thicker though when needed.
My Voice Experience
My voice was used in a Reebok commercial in 1992, it paid quite well. it was not very prominent. More of an effect. Talking tennis balls commercial. Other than that just in house corporate stuff at our post facility, and a few industrial videos that the client needed some additional voices on. Just getting started really.
Audio engineer. I can direct talent at a producers level after doing it for so many years. Have major network TV credits from the mid 1990's through about 2006. I have no formal voice training
My Studio Equipment
Electro-Voice Blue Cardinal condenser microphone. cardioid pattern. Pro tools LE system for editing. Rode NTG-3 shotgun mic which can double as a VO mic as well. Will invest in a large diaphragm mic. if need be, as well as ISDN in the future.
Been using protools since 1993, many television credits as an engineer. I am experimenting with being talent for now. I am very familiar with the client/talent dynamics and I think that being in the control room for so many years recording and directing talent, I come from a much better place that your average person starting from scratch in the world of being VO talent. we shall see. thanks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact William Kreth by email or phone, please click here.