Wide variety, specializes in deep tones.
I have been told by people in the music and radio industry that I have a voice that needs to be on the air somewhere. I never noticed it until I recorded my voice one day singing country music. It sounded like Johnny Cash was covering modern day music and I finally understood what everybody was talking about.
My voice is extremely deep and would be good for narrations, commercials, announcements and presentations. The deep tone is described as very sexy by people that hear it for the first time so I can do things of that nature as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English(UK), Australian, Southern(US), Jamaican, Mexican-American, Spanish, New Englander, New Yorker, Appalachian, West Texan, East Texan, Creole, Urban African-American, Southern African-American
My Voice Experience
I briefly did a few fake commercials in college for the bar I was working at and I did a voice over for a broadcasting project my freshman year.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Arts & Sciences from Texas Tech University.
My Studio Equipment
My best friends have an easily-accessible studio at my disposal at any time.
If I am needed in films I have the physical attributes that match the strength of my voice. I am 6'5" and I am 230 lbs. Very athletic looking so I could play various "big person" roles from a bouncer at a club to a monster in the swamp.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact William Cantwell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently William Cantwell is a Standard subscriber.
William Cantwell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
William Cantwell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
William Cantwell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. William Cantwell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.