I have a deep voice, I can do smooth narrations, guy next door voices, deep, sexy voices, straight reads for presentations..on-hold messages, in-store announcements, station voice for out-of market stations, silly voices, just about anything you want.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do some silly-off the wall kind of voices.
My Voice Experience
I'm the Production Director/Station Voice at WDVE in Pittsburgh. I do voice-overs for WDVE, but also for tv commercials, out-of-market spots, and I run the Steelers Radio Network. I've won 14 Pittsburgh A.I.R. Awards.
I study art, religion, people. I've been doing voice-overs for quite some time now. Everyday, and I Thank God for that.
My Studio Equipment
State-of-the-Art Pro-Tools Studio, a Neumann mic, Digidesign console, as well as a Harris Legacy board.
Here's the deal, you want a project done, I can do it, and do it well. Actually, BETTER than well, I'm not showing off, but I will give you something that will exceed your expectations. I'm easy to get along with. If I see something that might work to your advantage, I'll do another read and send it along with the original, and let you decide. Plus, I have a great good turn-around time. If you want a dry voice or a full fledged spot produced, I can do it. My studio is state of the art, being I work for WDVE. All you have to do is send me your script, and I'll send you the finished product. Simple! Thanks in advance for reading this.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill Cameron by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Cameron is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill Cameron was last active on Voice123 294 days ago