I have a deep voice, I can do smooth narrations, guy next door voices, deep, sexy voices, straight reads for presentations..on-hold messages, in-store announcements, station voice for out-of market stations, silly voices, just about anything you want.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do some silly-off the wall kind of voices.
My Voice Experience
I'm the Production Director/Station Voice at WDVE in Pittsburgh. I do voice-overs for WDVE, but also for tv commercials, out-of-market spots, and I run the Steelers Radio Network. I've won 14 Pittsburgh A.I.R. Awards.
I study art, religion, people. I've been doing voice-overs for quite some time now. Everyday, and I Thank God for that.
My Studio Equipment
State-of-the-Art Pro-Tools Studio, a Neumann mic, Digidesign console, as well as a Harris Legacy board.
Here's the deal, you want a project done, I can do it, and do it well. Actually, BETTER than well, I'm not showing off, but I will give you something that will exceed your expectations. I'm easy to get along with. If I see something that might work to your advantage, I'll do another read and send it along with the original, and let you decide. Plus, I have a great good turn-around time. If you want a dry voice or a full fledged spot produced, I can do it. My studio is state of the art, being I work for WDVE. All you have to do is send me your script, and I'll send you the finished product. Simple! Thanks in advance for reading this.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill Cameron by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Cameron is a Standard subscriber.
Bill Cameron does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill Cameron was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bill Cameron does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill Cameron was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.