News-ish, warm, no-nonsense
• William Bengle is registered with Voice123 since Jun 16, 2006.
William Bengle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
William Bengle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• William Bengle started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently William Bengle is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
William Bengle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. William Bengle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is mainly no-nonsense and news-ish...perfect for narration and commercial reads. I can generate a warm, friendly, intimate tone that sounds more like a trusted friend than a robotic-like announcer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Avon By The Sea, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform most U.S. English dialects and accents (southern, northeastern, Texas, Phila/Baltimore, New England, etc. I can also perform most U.K. variants passably, plus a number of European English accent variants (French, German, Italian, Austrian, etc.) in a comic setting.
My Voice Experience
My background is mainly in radio, and some television. I've done FM radio in a variety of formats including Rock, Oldies, and AAA, as both on-air and voice over talent. I've done news, weather, and traffic on various NYC market AM stations including WINS 1010AM, WBBR 1130AM, WCBS 880 AM, WABC 770AM, WOR 710AM, WKXW 101.5 FM and NY1 television. I've also been the "voice" of NJN TV's "If Plants Could Talk" voicing radio and TV promos for the program.
I earned my second B.A. degree in Media & Communications from Richard Stockton College in NJ where I trained for four years on WLFR 91.7 FM. I also earned a Creative Writing minor at Stockton College and am comfortable writing for many media roles, as well as copyediting. I've been in broadcasting for over 15 years, working a variety of voice-related duties. My first degree is in History with a concentration on European history from the Roman Empire through the Cold War.
My Studio Equipment
I record mainly in digital audio utilizing a PC set up armed with an array of software including; Soundforge, Cool Edit, Cakewalk, Sonar, Gold Wave, dB Sound, and a host of additional plug-ins. I utilize an array of mics, with Shure SM 57 and 58's as the mainstays. I run most audio through a Behringer mixing board and Boss interface.
Apart from my vocal skills, I have a strong background in writing for the media, jounalism, copywriting and editing, and audio and video production. I bring the complete package to the table and am able to take a project from the beginning stages and client specs all the way to the finished broadcast product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact William Bengle by email or phone, please click here.