deep, serious or whimsical, authoritative, warm
Deep, serious, smooth, warm, and nuanced for narration and audio books; varied, for characters from sinister to offbeat to accented to humorous. Adaptable for documentaries, commercial applications, fiction and non-fiction, and animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, German, Russian, French, US regional accents. Wide variation of vocal tone and timbre for characterizations, mostly suited to lower registers, but capable of higher ones as well.
My Voice Experience
Although I'm an old guy just starting out in the voice over industry, I have many years of experience using my voice as an actor in amateur theater and local independent films and as a professional storyteller who has toured the US as Mr. World, telling folktales to enhance geography education for National Geographic. Admittedly, most of my creative and offbeat vocal work so far has been done when I'm driving alone or in the classroom, but now that I have retired from teaching math, I am excited about working in the voice over industry.
It will take me a while to put up a website and good demos. In the meantime, I'll gladly send Mp3 samples of audition scripts to any interested party.
VOICEOVER EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- Voice over coaching with Kym Dakin, 2014 - Radio safety promo for Maine Department of Transportation, 2013
- “Voice –Over Toolbox,” workshop conducted by D.B. Cooper at C.P. Casting, Summer, 2007
- Acting and Auditioning for Film and TV, workshop conducted by Carol Pickman at C.P. Casting, Spring, 2005
ROLES IN INDPENDENT FILMS:
- Starring role as Larry in Sleep: A Novel, indie film produced by The Providence Film Collaborative, written and directed by Broto Chakrabarti.2005
- Starring role as The Boss in The Daydream, indie film produced by The Providence Film Collaborative, written and directed by Kal Mkhlaffy.2004
LIVE PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE:
- Performer/spokesperson as “Mr. World” for National Geographic geography education and storytelling program; 1989-1992
- 13 years as professional storyteller, writer, public speaker
- Featured role as McCann in Harold Pinters The Birthday Party, at The Barker Playhouse in Providence, RI. 1972
- Starring role as the Pilot in theatrical adaptation of The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint Exupéry, directed by Bob Colonna.1968
- Starring role as Mr. Roberts in “Mr. Roberts,” at the East Greenwich Academy Players,1965
- 19 years as a classroom teacher, primarily in middle school mathematics, where I used my voice and creative drama every day.
- Oberlin College, graduated 1963 with B.A. in psychology
- Rhode Island College, graduated 1983 with M.Ed. in Elementary Education and in 2001 with middle school math certification.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Power Book G4 with Yeti Blue mic
16 years of teaching in grades 4-12; excellent writing skills. I've entertained in classrooms as a teacher and for child and adult audiences as a storyteller.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Will Fritzmeier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Will Fritzmeier is a Standard subscriber.
Will Fritzmeier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Will Fritzmeier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Will Fritzmeier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Will Fritzmeier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.