Clear, Consice, Warm, Silly to Serious
• Wes Woody is registered with Voice123 since May 04, 2010.
Wes Woody does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Wes Woody was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Wes Woody started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Wes Woody is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Wes Woody does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Wes Woody was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
warm and deep for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations, clear and concise
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Marshalltown, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern US accent
My Voice Experience
I have experience in giving speeches from 5-45 minutes in length. This has primarily been for audiences ranging from a few to 1000 in attendance. I have also been a director for a public speaking class, offering suggestions for understandable and enthusiastic delivery, modulation, use of gestures, and convincing argument.
I have learned about the voice over industry through the Internet.
My Studio Equipment
I use my PC with Audacity and Sonar LE programs, along with a Samson usb studio condenser microphone.
I have experience in giving speeches from 5 to 45 minutes in length. This has been done primarily for groups ranging from 50-1000 people in various locations in the state of Iowa. I have also critiqued others in a class for public speaking, offering suggestions for clear speaking, enthusiastic delivery, use of gestures, and convincing argument.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Wes Woody by email or phone, please click here.