Deep, Powerful, Character Types, Regular Guy
• West Stowman is registered with Voice123 since Apr 07, 2008.
West Stowman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
West Stowman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• West Stowman started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently West Stowman is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
West Stowman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. West Stowman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deep, dulcet, resonating tones perfect for commercials, narrations and presentations. High energy, great vocal variation and professionalism makes for quality you won't find just anywhere.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Kernersville, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Oddly enough - diabolical overlord covers it the best. But I also have your southern gentleman; backwater relative "Uncle Cletus"; various "Yankee" dialects (including Jersey); British & German when I can keep them from waring with one another and last but not least - youtellmewhatyou needandIwillpinitdown.
My Voice Experience
Into/Outro for weekly/daily TV/Radio Broadcasts of Calvary Chapel of the Triad www.reachthetriad.com.(CCOTT)
All radio/TV commercials/PSA's for CCOTT
Intro/Outro for weekly cable program Triad Pulpit, WLXI 61 in Greensboro NC
Advanced Metal Supply, High Point, NC, Voice on hold.
Re-enactments for 2007 TCT Praise-a-thon (seen worldwide)
Bachelors and Masters in Communications
20 plus years on stage and 5 on the mic
4 years owner operator of SixFootSeven Communications
specializing in training, voice overs, acting
My Studio Equipment
Can produce most voice work in house.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact West Stowman by email or phone, please click here.