Bright, resonant, authoritative, personable
Clear, direct and authoritative for narrations; upbeat and folksy for commercials and promos; smooth and personable for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Wide range of male delivery -- hip, aging, geeky.
My Voice Experience
I've been in broadcasting for 30 years, primarily as a radio news reporter and anchor. I spent more than 25 years at WGN Radio, most recently as News Director. I've also been a fill-in talkshow host, on-camera talent, and have done voice-overs for TV news reports, instructional videos, promotional videos, church multi-media programs as well as a book on tape.
I have a BA in Speech Communication from Wheaton College, in Wheaton, Illinois, where I focussed on broadcast journalism. Over the years I have taken private singing lessons to strengthen my speaking voice as well as private coaching for news delivery and presentation skills. I have taught several classes in media performance at Wheaton since 2001 in which students were required to perform a variety of vocal productions.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone and audio processor for recording along with digital audio and video editing software. I have access to a full-featured production studio and ISDN as needed.
I can combine my writing, speaking and production skills to present a package of options for prospective clients. I take direction well. Customer service is my highest priority.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Wes Bleed by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Wes Bleed is a Standard subscriber.
• Wes Bleed was last active on Voice123 132 days ago