Radio production experience, soft spoken or hard
• Wes Arms is registered with Voice123 since May 19, 2008.
Wes Arms does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Wes Arms was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Wes Arms started his/her voice over career in 1984.
• Currently Wes Arms is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Wes Arms does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Wes Arms was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can be soft spoken and sincere for soft sell commercials or rough and loud for auto sales ads and the like. I have experience in "messages of hold" for business telephones.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Corydon, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm pretty much a straight ahead reader with no real accents except maybe a hillbilly, old man, idiot, etc.
In 1999 I produced a radio ad for "E'town exterminating" at WASE-FM in Elizabethtown, KY that included a belching termite. To my suprise the client loved it and I believe it still airs today.
My Voice Experience
I've worked for several radio stations including WASE-FM Elizabethtown, KY, WULF Radcliff, KY, WPDF Corydon, IN, WQHI Jeffersonville, IN and WRKA Louisville, KY.
I've produced many styles of radio commercials.
I've always been good at pulling people from the front office, the janitor or a person off the street and using their voice for one liners as I do have good editing skills.
I attended a short communications course at Morehead University in Morehead, KY several years ago. I've worked in several radio stations. I recorded and produced audio (SFX, Music, etc) for a short play that was presented outdoors in which the actors pantomined their lines.
I'm a weekend musician now although in the past I've toured with several acts including The Van-Dells and Henry Lee Summer.
I have lots of experience in writing copy, editing and reading news on the air and I have a recording studio in my home.
My Studio Equipment
Here's a basic rundown of my home studio:
AKAI DR16 pro Hard Disc Recorder (16 tracks)
Behringer MX 3282A 32 channel board
DBX eq and compressors
DigiTech and Behringer effects units and noise gates
AKG C1000s and CK91 mics, among others
JBL 4312A Control Monitors and Yamaha 2205 Power Amp
Cool Edit Pro computer program
Can record in wav, MP3 and other formats
Finished product is on cassette or CD and I can e-mail MP3 sound files.
Unknown - Click here to ask Wes Arms
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Wes Arms by email or phone, please click here.