Dramatic, Emotional, Humorous, Educational.
Quirky and fun for some commercials.Matter of fact and dramatic for others Soft and precise for narrations. Smooth and professional for training, business presentations, sales, website and apps.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Canadian, British, West Indian, and French accents.
East Indian impersonations
My Voice Experience
-Played " Frogmela" the West Indian frog for a children cd rom series.
-Auditioned for Narration for a portion of the "Story of Joseph" to be used for Youth Ministry Camp.
- Recently auditioned for IPhone "Fun Apps" . "Just enough French to get you into trouble"
Studied with Angela Mickey from Liz Lewis Casting in New York City.
My Studio Equipment
Protools 10 HD
Metric Halo ULN 2 interface - Mic pre
Neve 1073 clone mic pre
Demeter HMX tube Mic pre
Meyer HD-1 monitors, MacMini OS X 10.7.5, Macbook Pro
Waves Platinum, Waves Studio Collection, Sonox plugin collection ( EQ, Compressor, limiter, Deesser, Etc)
Soundtoys complete, Melodyne Studio, etc
Mics - Akg 414EB, AKG 480 (3) , AKG CK 60, 41, 83 allcapsules including shotgun. Shure SM58, SM7B
Tascam DR 60,
Cameras - Panasonic GH-2 (pair), collection of lenses, etc.
I am also a commercial actress, choreographer and a teacher and have been in the entertainment business for quite some time. I am professional, disciplined and love what I do!
I am well trained and believe in doing my very best with every project that I am given.
I have a regional commercial ( MJHS- In My Room) that is now running in NY and another that is about to be released in a few weeks (Ally Bank - Summer Well Spent), I have also recently done a Canadian workplace violence training video.
I continue to hone my gifts and talents and consider myself a solid professional.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Wendy Heagy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Wendy Heagy is a Standard subscriber.
• Wendy Heagy was last active on Voice123 308 days ago