Anime, SciFi Computer, Professional, Ethereal
• Wendi Hughes is registered with Voice123 since Aug 31, 2010.
Wendi Hughes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Wendi Hughes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Wendi Hughes started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Wendi Hughes is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Wendi Hughes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Wendi Hughes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice can alter between a warm tone to a very high pitch anime girl or even a SciFi computer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Tampa, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've been told my Brittish accent isn't half bad, but I haven't recorded it, yet.
My Voice Experience
I studied classical singing and had my own band. Many of the vocals were experimental in nature, so I'm always up for an anime or unique vocal idea.
I made my own short film last year and recorded the radio newscaster voice for one of the scenes toward the end.
Studied classical singing for 2 years at a Community College and sang in the USF choir.
Sang for my band, Mind Static.
Bachelors Degree in Communication from The University of Tampa.
My Studio Equipment
I record on Nuendo on my home studio computer. I have an Audio-Technica Condensor Mic, mixer, Layla 24 bit sound card, effects, Event Studio Monitors.
Unknown - Click here to ask Wendi Hughes
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Wendi Hughes by email or phone, please click here.