Thoughtful, Real, Open, Honest, Kind, Genuine
• Jonathan Moore is registered with Voice123 since Apr 21, 2011.
• Jonathan Moore started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Jonathan Moore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jonathan Moore was last active on Voice123 273 days ago
trustworthy and fun for commercials, thoughtful and engaging for narrations, instructive and helpful for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Jose, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
South Australian (mild cockney accent)
My Voice Experience
I engineered and contributed my voice to a home-grown version of Douglas Adams' "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" radio play, performed live for KWCW college radio, while I took a Voice Class for Actors at Whitman College
I produced and voiced radio spots, promos and PSAs for KWCW while I was a DJ and student at Whitman College.
I most recently auditioned to be the voice of the AFLAC duck
Such A Voice Master Program Graduate
San Francisco State University - Recording Industry Certificate
San Francisco State University - Multimedia Studies Certificate
California Recording Institute- Recording & Production Certificate
College Radio DJ - KWCW, Whitman College
Acting Classes and Play performances - Whitman College
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools LE 8
Dynaudio Aucoustics BM5A-MkII monitors
Where appropriate, I can professionally produce my own voice effects for "monster" or science fiction vocals (along with a dry version) in my own studio, reducing the need for a specialist engineer in these kinds of projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jonathan Moore by email or phone, please click here.