Smooth, Deep Articulate, African American Male
• Wayne Solomon is registered with Voice123 since Aug 25, 2009.
Wayne Solomon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Wayne Solomon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Wayne Solomon started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Wayne Solomon is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Wayne Solomon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Wayne Solomon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a rather Deep, Articulate, Smooth Voice of an African American Male. I can project my voice a little higher (to an average speaking tone) if needed. I can also do sexy if the need arises.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Buffalo, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Wayne Solomon
My Voice Experience
working in radio for five years as an On-Air Personality and Part-time News Reporter.
B.A. Broadcasting Buffalo State College-Buffalo, NY 1992
WUFO Radio Buffalo, NY 1993-1999
SelectSound Recording Studio Certified Recording Engineering 2004-2006
Private Piano Lessons with Dr. William McKinley Skinner in Playing Techniques 2003-2009
Voice Acting Classes with Toni Silveri 2007
My Studio Equipment
Apple ibook computer, Dell Computer, Pro Tools, Reason, Cakewalk, Abelton Livelite, MPC200XL, Audio Technica Microphone, 2Technics 1200 Turntables, 1 Vestax Mixer, Peavy Speakers, M Audio Key Rig 25, Yamaha Keyboard.
In addition to having a wealth of talent and knowledge in Radio, Television and Music, I also have in my Possession a Masters Degree in Student Personnel, and am currently working on a second Masters Degree in School Counseling. I believe that I can present a unique perspective to several Voice Over Jobs.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Wayne Solomon by email or phone, please click here.