Sultry, energetic, fun, believable, classy, warm
Because of my background in theatre and voice acting, I can adjust my emotional delivery to your specific product needs. I can be:
• Smooth and sultry for high end products requiring an elegant delivery
• Professional and friendly for IVR, voicemail, and phone systems
• Fun and energetic for commercials
• Warm and believable for PSA’s
• Interesting and enthusiastic for training and elearning recordings
• Articulate and informative for narrations
• Commanding and direct for hard sell products
I encourage you to listen to my demo. Contact me and know that I will deliver your voice over project in a professional and efficient manner.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sales Manager, upset mother, caring friend, rebellious teenager, professional trainer, HR Manager, concerned mother, sexy mistress, elegant entrepreneur, professional secretary, energetic beachgoer, aggressive lawyer, sales Manager, scheming wife, and crazy spouse, urban girlfriend, real person, and commanding narrator. Also, US Southern accent, and London/British accent.
My Voice Experience
My training includes graduating from the Voices For All “Voiceover Master Class” and extensive study in the creation of characters and emotional delivery. I have voiced several professional training videos, phone hold messages, provided character voices and narration for theatre performances, and I am currently working on an audio book.
I am comfortable in the studio behind the microphone and producers find that I am easy and fun to work with and that I take direction very well.
My training includes graduating from the Voices For All “Voiceover Master Class” and numerous classes in theatre which included character creation and execution, timing and delivery, home studio creation, enunciation/diction, and emotional delivery. I also took voice lessons and sing jingles. Because of my college eduction, I am an accomplished writer and I also serve as a book editor at my company.
My Studio Equipment
I can provide you with high quality recordings, as dry unprocessed tracks or with music, from my home based Pro-Tools studio via email in MP3, WAV, AIFF formats or as an overnight CD. If it’s more convenient for you, I can also travel to recording studios in the New York City, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlantic City and Delaware locations.
Please note: I have over 15 years of human resources experience in the pharmaceutical, sales, medical device, retail, and accounting industries. As a result, I am well versed in the terminology of those industries.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Von Gordon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Von Gordon is a Standard subscriber.
• Von Gordon was last active on Voice123 271 days ago