Flexible, 120+ voices, dialects, and narration
I specialize in having a very wide range of accents, dialects, impressions, and regular-guy reads. My dialects are spot-on and very thoroughly researched, rehearsed, and perfected. I also do a lot of narration work, and enjoy doing "everyman" type of reads as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Denver, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Scottish, English / British (Cockney, Proper and Liverpool), French, German, Russian, Canadian, Indian, Australian, Jamaican, Mexican (man and woman), Japanese
Texas (several male varieties and a Texas female), South Carolina, Georgia, Illinois (specifically Chicago), Maine, California (surfer dude), Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York (mafia, Brooklyn, Jewish)
Characters / Impressions:
Christopher Walken, Woody Allen, Stewie Griffin, Herbert the Pervert, Sean Connery, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joe Pesci, Ronald Reagan, Hannibal Lector, John F. Kennedy, Baseball announcer, Yoda, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Old Jewish Woman, Jackie Mason, Gollum, Jar Jar Binks, Ozzy Osbourn, Walter Cronkite, Movie Trailer Guy, Sports Announcer, Gomer Pyle, James Lipton, Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Ernie (of Bert and Ernie), Louis Armstrong, Robin Leech, fabulous life of guy, Valley Girl, Pirate, William Shatner, Timon/Pumba, Ted Koppel, Howard Cosell, Don Pardo, Bobcat Goldwaithe, Barack Obama
And MANY many more!
My Voice Experience
Served as the voice for the following:
Arc Thrift Stores
Channel 12 KBDI Denver
ESPN Radio 1660- Central Texas
Colorado Board of Tourism
University of Denver...
...among many, many others.
I am also the PA announcer for the Baylor Bears athletic program.
BBA in Business Broadcasting from Baylor University (including professional production and editing for sound)
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 Mic
Deadspace Booth (Whisper Room)
Adobe Audition CC
Worked standup comedy for many years, as well as professional theater in both Colorado and Texas markets. Have a very strong knowledge of timing for spots, having honed the craft in various comedy clubs around the country.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Griesemer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Griesemer is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Griesemer was last active on Voice123 334 days ago