Fresh, Dynamic, Character Specialist, Corporate
narrations with kind and solid voices, commercials with dynamic, sexy, fun and fresh voices, audiobooks with warm and characterized voices, presentations and trainings with deep, warm and professional voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Latin American Neutral, colombian, paisa, rolo, costeño.
My Voice Experience
My first voice over experience, professionally speaking, was with GNR Producciones SAS (before called: Centauro Comunicaciones), a colombian/american dubbing company. I've made dubbing jobs for movies and series in french, english, italian, japanese, czech, among others, for a lot kinds of characters: kids (girls and boys), teenagers (girls), female young adults and cartoons. I specially love performing cartoon characters.
I started in 2010 and I still make voices for that company. I've also made voice over jobs for independent projects:
- "Susy" - Internet Sano, for Ministerio de Telecomunicaciones (Colombia). TV commercial (2010)
- Simón el Bobito. A Universidad de los Andes' project. Audiobook. (2011)
- Linkofertas.com. Commercial (2013)
- AlmaShopping.com. Commercial (2013)
- Training for the FNG (Fondo Nacional de Garantías)(2013)
- Diary Florida Farmers (2014)
Among many others.
I'm a Social Communication - Journalism professional. Before starting at college, I worked in radio for a few months in a show for kids called "Cantando y Jugando" where I gave life to 3 different characters: Myself, a butterfly named "Mari" with a sweet voice, and an opossum named "Zari" with an offbeat, happy voice.
After having my Social Communication degree, I made 2 seminars for dubbing with GNR Producciones SAS in 2010 (Colombia).
My Studio Equipment
I have a homemade studio with a Behringer single diaphragm condenser microphone B-1, a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface and I use Adobe Audition to edit the material I record.
I really love to make cartoon voices and I consider myself really good at it. I'm pretty good at imitating tv and movies characters too.
The most important thing: I love doing voice over and dubbing projects because they are so fun and let me play with my voice in order to find the best way to communicate a message or idea.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Viviana Estrada by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Viviana Estrada is a Standard subscriber.
• Viviana Estrada was last active on Voice123 146 days ago