Warm, Welcoming, Friendly, Slight Grovel
• Vincent Pelligrino is registered with Voice123 since Dec 04, 2010.
Vincent Pelligrino does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Vincent Pelligrino was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Vincent Pelligrino started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Vincent Pelligrino is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Vincent Pelligrino does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Vincent Pelligrino was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Vincent Pelligrino is warm, friendly, inviting, engaging, guy next door but could easily switch gears to play character voices. Solid announcer voice, but also heartfelt real person delivery. Native dialect is Midwestern, but my English is very neutral and can appear from any region.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Livonia, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York dialect, Slavic dialect, British dialect, Full rasp character, Chortle character, willing to try any impersonation or character that you are wanting to hear.
My Voice Experience
Reel recorded from actual copy provided by Vocal Coach.
Took a voiceover class while persuing my Theatre degree. Studied under Jan Gompper who works regularly as a voice over artist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
There's Money Where Your Mouth Is: by Elaine Clark
Acting In Commercials: by Joan See
My Studio Equipment
It's pretty simple, but it gets the job done.
Blue Snowball Microphone.
I edit in Garage Band and/or Audacity.
I can add Garage Band tracks as underscoring, or any provided music that you have license to.
I am an actor, so I will approach your copy as a text for me to act upon. I will make your copy stand out by providing quality voice work. Prompt, fast turn around and high quality.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Vincent Pelligrino by email or phone, please click here.