Deep, Offbeat, Male, Announcer type
I can do a great George Takei and basically anyone with a deep authoritative voice. If you want late night DJ? Not a problem. Summer Blockbuster voice, I can do it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
George Takeii, Ed Wynn
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Vincent Friel
3 years at Temple University majoring in Radio, Television and Film.
I did some voice over work for student film projects and also taught basic Audio Production as a Teaching Assistant for one semester.
From 1998 to 2000 I worked at the Philadelphia Distirct Attorney's Office in the Technical Services Unit, this involved setting up vvideo and audio feeds for press conferences, video taping dying declarations, court hearings and training materials. I also assisted in training police cadets in court proceedure by taping and reviewing mock trials as well as copying audio and video discovery for defense council.
My Studio Equipment
Apple Imac 2.93 Ghz Intel core i7. 14 GB memory running Logic X Pro
Line 6 Pod Farm, Mtron, and Focusrtie plug ins
Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 audio interface with Saffire mix control
Cascade ribbon microphnes, CAD GXL2200 condenser, CAD Trion 6000 condenser, various Shure mics.
Presonus Faderport controller
All files are backed up to two Glyph 1TB drives
I have been an active musican for over 20 years. I play guitar, bass and some very rudimentary keyboards. I currently play in a local cover band.
My current day job is as a paralegal for the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office. I have been at this job since 1998.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Vincent Friel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vincent Friel is a Standard subscriber.
• Vincent Friel was last active on Voice123 114 days ago