I can provide straight voice reads, character voices, and sound effects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Curylo
My Voice Experience
For more than 30 years I maintained a presence in western Massachusetts and central Connecticut as a successful voiceover talent at several prominent radio stations, and now enjoy a career as a voiceover artist, working from my home studio.
My education included completion of an online course with Such A Voice, South Burlington VT in 2015, as well as completion of a four-month course at Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Farmington CT in 1985, after which I received my FCC License in 1986. I also earned a Bachelor of Music Degree with a major in opera from University of Hartford (CT) in 1978. I continue to perform in concerts, recitals, and theatrical performances.
My Studio Equipment
I own a Rode NT1-A microphone and a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 mixing board. I use Audacity software on my PC to mix and produce my voiceovers.
My career achievements included working as a morning news anchor, gathering local news, and producing commercial voiceovers on WCNX Middletown CT from 1986 to 1989. I also hosted classical music programs on WFCR Amherst MA and WXOJ Northampton MA from 1995 to 2013, occasionally producing voiceovers and pre-recorded announcements during that time.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steve Curylo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Curylo is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Curylo was last active on Voice123 328 days ago