Character specialist,animated, VERY versatile!
• Victoria Llewellyn is registered with Voice123 since Dec 12, 2010.
Victoria Llewellyn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Victoria Llewellyn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Victoria Llewellyn started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Victoria Llewellyn is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Victoria Llewellyn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Victoria Llewellyn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Since a very young age, I have been extremely versatile in voice services. From elderly woman, to evil little girl, to baby, to seductive woman, and about every thing in between. I can accomplish almost any accent out there, and If not sure about a certain voice at first, I will work diligently on perfecting said voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Everything. The sky is the limit, my friend. I am still pretty young, so I still have alot to learn, but I can get the job done. And even celebrity/character impersonations are in my field.
There isnt a voice I cant accomplish!
My Voice Experience
Not very much experience, but I have done vocal improvs for my school and second city practice. I have been trained by ear, and am actually close friends with vocal specialists such as Lee Tockar, Greg Eagles, JG Quintel, and manyyy more.
No formal training, but very practiced and personally trained.
My Studio Equipment
Logitech microphone. Nothing fancy.
Physical acting, singing. Mainly singing, I have been trained in opera, jazz, R&B, and classic rock/pop.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Victoria Llewellyn by email or phone, please click here.