Excellant ear, Versatile, Native English.
• Victoria Hanlin is registered with Voice123 since Sep 27, 2008.
Victoria Hanlin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Victoria Hanlin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Victoria Hanlin started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Victoria Hanlin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Victoria Hanlin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Victoria Hanlin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Versatile, sexy, warm, energetic, clear, smooth, husky, direct, bright, crisp, articulate, soft, hard, youthful, bubbly, deep, high, sophisticated, calm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
los angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester, Lancashire, Birmingham, Bristol, London, Welsh, New York, Southern
Accents: Standard American, French, Spanish, German, Eastern European, Upper Class English, Australian, New Zealand.
Characterization: "Valley Girl", (good mimic)
My Voice Experience
Trained at LAMDA
Much Theatre experience, using many different voices.
Radio plays in UK
Professional acting degree at LAMDA
Acting Coach: Bernie Hiller, Lesly Khann
Voice Coach: Yvonne Morley (UK)
Royal Shakespeare Company Workshop (UK)
Workshop with Judy Kerr
My Studio Equipment
Microphone, for audition purposes
Short Listed for the Cartlon Hobbs Awards 2004 (UK)
Much acting experience
Professional, reliable and hard working
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Victoria Hanlin by email or phone, please click here.