Well spoken, middle class, home counties, feminine
• Victoria France is registered with Voice123 since Jul 14, 2009.
Victoria France does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Victoria France was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Victoria France started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Victoria France is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Victoria France does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Victoria France was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Girlish and sweet
Young and Vibrant
Smiley and Fun
Clear and Professional
Authoritative and Commanding
Prim and Proper
Sexy and Sultry
Bewitching and Seductive
Passionate and Steamy
Erotic and Dirty
Warm and Kind
Expressive and Dramatic
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Surbiton, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Received Pronunciation as spoken by the Queen
Northern and Southern Ireland
Modern South and East London (spoken with a slight faux jamaican lilt)
My Voice Experience
I have experience doing professional vocals on published library albums (used in film and television world wide) for music producer George McFarlane.
Many years ago as a student I worked for a company producing audio tapes for visually impaired people. I narrated news, leaflets, books, legal literature and media related articles amongst others.
I have an HNC BTEC in Media and Communications
I have a qualification in radio production
I am a published song writer
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Victoria France
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Victoria France by email or phone, please click here.