Soothing, Sensual, Articulate, Professional
My voice is "consistently" described as soft, soothing, relaxing, sensual, and sexy. In contrast, I speak with definition, articulation, and confidence as a professional.
In either aspect, my "natural voice" or "articulation as a professional," can capture your audience's attention.
My voice is captivating for: corporate presentations, media narrations, pre-recordings, commercial advertisements, audio-books, documentaries, infomercials, movies, and announcements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cleveland-Akron-Toledo-Columbus-OH Region, Pitt PA, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sexy, Flirtatious, Urban, or Proper.
My Voice Experience
I have created various projects such as:
*CEO Personal Assistant Recordings
*E-Blast Commercial Spots
*Company Marketing Projects
*Public Service Announcements
*Narrator for Corporate Panel Discussions
I am enthusiastic about alluring a target audience with the sound of my voice; causing them to STOP, LOOK & LISTEN to the information I am providing.
I am detailed, organized, and meticulous in the services I provide. I am looking to establish on-going client relationships. My goal is to deliver voice-over perfection, I am eager to meet you and deliver excellent results for your upcoming project.
My voice training comes from experienced voice coaches, radio-announcer mentors, published study materials, and my love for articulating proper English.
I have trained in studio sessions, shawdowing radio producers, and broadcast school informational sessions.
And most importantly, I have gained real-world experience through the multiple voice-over projects that I have been hand-selected to participate in.
I have degrees in business and psychology; preparing and equiping me through studies related to performing arts, communication, and journalism.
My Studio Equipment
IDSN Broadband DSL connection
Translation Software: Adobe Soundbooth
Audio Production: Cubase, Reasons
Add Music: CD Library and/or Original compositions
Music Production Software: Sibelius, Reasons
Special Effects: Foley and/or CD Library
Mic: Audio Technica 4033
External Gear: Korg M1R, Akai MX1000, Alesis Compressor 36360, Echo Audio Fire 8
I'd like to add, what I do comes as second nature to me. I have excelled due to my love for English dialogue, proper grammer, and ability to naturally emphasize details & articulate words.
I am often requested to assist organizations in relaying a positive, professional, fun, message to their listeners to get their message out to the public. I would like to offer the same service to YOU also!
I LOVE creating a positive message that is pleasing to the client and supercedes their expectations.
If you need someone who can deliver an Informative, Confident, Professional, and Captivating message; I am available to support the vision of your next project as a professional voice talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Vanicsa R. Ford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vanicsa R. Ford is a Standard subscriber.
• Vanicsa R. Ford was last active on Voice123 97 days ago