Italian, e-learning, spanish, actress, audiobooks
Narrations-audiobooks: warm and involving, expressive and acting if needed.
Characters: personalisation of the character according to her/his characteristics (good, evil, soft, angelical, dying, bossy, cheating...)
Narrations-documentary/e-learning: descriptive and calm, interesting
Singing: Genre: pop, rock, metal, soft, jingle, tune, title sequence, atmosphere. Voice: energic, tender, passionate, jolly.
Commercials: relaxing, inviting, appealing, epic, stunning.
Continuities: appealing, interesting, curious
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters: performed following their main peculiarities, according to the background of the character or his/her purpose. Humans, non-humans, animals, strange creatures or beings are all welcome.
Accents and dialects: English RP, English with Italian accent, Italian (Milan, Rome, Naples dialects), Spanish (Castellano).
My Voice Experience
I have been working mainly as a videogame voice over artist, doing jobs for Enigmati and eSport, but I also have experience in narrations for audiobooks,e-learnings (in English, Italian and Spanish), commercials, promos and so on.
I have always been interested in using my voice to create, and I have recently followed a course in London (tutor Steve Campen, award winning voice-over artist) and recorded some samples for narrative texts, commercials, continuities, translations, presentations.
I have also followed acting and singing courses for years (drama, characters, narration, voice expression - music genres listed above)
I also own a MA in translation studies and I have experience in translating texts of many kinds.
My Studio Equipment
Soundproof voice booth
Microphone (Rode NT1-A)
Headphones (Beyer DT231)
Softwares: Adobe Audition CS6 and Audacity
Experienced translator English-Italian and Italian-English.
Passion for narration, imagination, fantasy, games, movies, animation, characters and imitation.
Deep knowledge of English, Italian and Spanish literature.
I am used to work always at my best, keeping up to deadlines. Accuracy and precision.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Valeria D'Ellena by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Valeria D'Ellena is a Standard subscriber.
Valeria D'Ellena does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Valeria D'Ellena was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Valeria D'Ellena does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Valeria D'Ellena was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.