• Jim Davison is registered with Voice123 since Dec 23, 2006.
Jim Davison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Davison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jim Davison started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Jim Davison is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jim Davison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Davison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I Can do rose-petal soft to monster truck hard. Cartoon voices and impersonations, Character sketches too!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Redding CA, Sacramento CA, Eugene OR, Medford OR, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish, French, German, Eastern Euro, Swedish, Hick, Redneck
My Voice Experience
* 17 years in Radio Broadcasting
* VO Talent for commercial production
* VO Talent for Television Production
* VO Talent for US Forest Service Smokey Bear stuffed toy
High School Drama training, Choir, Chorale, Speech
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition CS3, M-Audio USB pre-amp, Sony Mic
Can assist with Copy Writing and Full Production as well. Examples on request.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jim Davison by email or phone, please click here.