warm, girl next door, cheerful
Warm, friendly, and expressive for narrations or audio dramas and audio books.
Quirky and upbeat or casual, friendly, and girl next door for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
General American, Southern American.
My Voice Experience
I started my voice career looping, falling into it unexpectedly (and happily!). I quickly expanded to voice over and to re-voicing movies. Along the way, I did some commercials and voice characters. Most recently, when I went to London for on-camera work, I started to get hired for audio dramas. I play a recurring role in the new Dark Shadows audio series, and I have played characters for the Dr. Who and Stargate Atlantis series' as well. While much of my work is on-camera, I really enjoy the challenge of fully communicating solely with my voice -- without being able to rely on a versatile face.
I trained as an actor at Yale University and continued studying after graduating at Michael Howard's Studio in New York. I have taken various other classes in a variety of related subjects, including commercial work, physical body work, and voice work (both speaking and singing). Much of my voice training has been through actual experience. Recently, I have participated in some voice over workshops with well known coaches and casting directors.
My Studio Equipment
I am able to record audio at my agent's office which has a full voice over booth.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ursula Burton
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ursula Burton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ursula Burton is a Standard subscriber.
Ursula Burton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ursula Burton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ursula Burton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ursula Burton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.