Warm baritone, inviting, uplifting, assuring
• Uli Geissendoerfer is registered with Voice123 since Jul 07, 2005.
• Uli Geissendoerfer started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Uli Geissendoerfer is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 37
• Uli Geissendoerfer has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Native German Voice Over Talent and Producer
Warm and radiant baritone for narrations, radio and tv ads that will melt your troubles away. Sexy and fun for commercials, and confident and radiating personality for cooperate demos. Extensive studio experience including dubbing for film. Excellent producer for English and German.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Rosetta Stone as voice over and coach (complete German edition), Antenna Audio as voice and coach, Living Language (several learning CD's), Bud Light (character voice dubbing), Heineken (announcer web ad), Chrysler, Adecco, Meridian Funds, Wyndham Hotels, AudioGuide, Carcalla Records (childrens book series), Cummins, Transperfect,CPK media among others.
I also dub movies and have lent my voice to Ice-T, Michael Madsen, Brian McNamarra and others.
I have been MC for events, speaker at workshops, vocal and language coach for smaller and larger cooperations (see above)
University Music Degree, Professor for German at University of Hartford and University of North Texas and Acting and MC experience, vocal and language coach.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann microphone, Apogee & MOTU interface, Avalon Preamp, ProTools, Digital Performer, Logic, etc.
Pianist, Composer: Grammy nominated Pianist. Composed music in many styles for recordings, jingles & independent films.
I can instantly add a musical or sound backdrop for any voiceover.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Uli Geissendoerfer by email or phone, please click here.