Animated, Warm, Friendly, Fun, Guy Next Door
Youthful and vibrant when the job demands such, but also capable of producing a mature sound with the implementation of a deeper vocal register.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American Standard along with Southern accent, Swedish accent, and Boston accent capabilities.
My Voice Experience
Tyler DeWees has been a performer for years. His performing began theatrically as a child and over time he has developed strong singing and speaking vocal capabilities. Tyler has had the opportunity to audition for a Disney voice job, and though he did not get the job was placed within the top 3 who submitted. He has recorded both a jingle and commercial demo, which are also accessible on his personal website: http://www.tylerdewees.com
Tyler DeWees has taken performance-based college classes such as: Musical Theatre Singing, Acting: Basic Skills, and Performance Studies. He has also sat in on a few voiceover seminars and workshops. Tyler has performed in multiple theatrical productions for different theatre groups. Along with these accomplishments, he is in an agency agreement with Agent99 VoiceTalent, Ellen Quinn.
My Studio Equipment
Whisper Room Recording Booth
Neumann TLM 103 microphone
Aphex voice processor
Tyler DeWees is also a stage actor, a singer, and a writer with several works including a published poem.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Tyler DeWees by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tyler DeWees is a Standard subscriber.
• Tyler DeWees was last active on Voice123 235 days ago