Character, Guy Next Door, Energetic, Animated
Naturally fun and somewhat bright sound. Capable of changing pitch for a friendlier, more serious tone. Also strong character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: North American (Eastern, Midwest/Southern), Jewish American (Brooklyn Dialect), Cockney, Standard British, etc.
My Voice Experience
Currently starting out strong in the business by meeting with several agents and freelancing with a voice over manager in the New York City area.
Frontier Communications latest TV Broadcast, Radio, Industrial and Internet spot.
I first started my training under Peter Rofe' of PDR Voice-Over Coaching in New York City in August, 2012. Since then I have recorded my commercial voice-over reels with Peter Rofé and Ryan Fagman. I have also attended numerous workshops with top voice-over talent agents and producers.
In addition to my voice over training in New York, I graduated from Emerson College in 2010 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Musical Theatre. During these years, I also studied American Sign Language.
Aside from voice-overs, I am also a proud member of Actors Equity Association and have performed on regional stages across the country.
My Studio Equipment
Work Studio (New York City):
-Pro Tools 8 Software
-Neuman U87's and AKG 440
-Audio Technica microphones.
-Pro Tools SE Software
-Audio Technica 4040 Studio Microphone
Strong vocalist with training in the Musical Theatre style.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Tyler Bellmon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tyler Bellmon is a Standard subscriber.
• Tyler Bellmon was last active on Voice123 100 days ago