Unique, Distinctive, Sexy, Raspy, Sultry
Deep, sexy, fun, sultry, soulful, commanding, raspy, professional, distinctive, stands out among others, easily recognized. Everywhere I go, people recognize my voice because it doesn't sound like anyone else's voice. People will hear my voice on tv, and know exactly who I am.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a spanish accent, southern accent, portuguese accent, old caucasian person, teenager, baby, british accent. I can do whatever accent I need to do on demand.
My Voice Experience
I've been a news reporter/anchor for 6 1/2 years. I started at an NBC station owned by Drewry in 2004. I'm currently an anchor/reporter at Fox 4 WFTX in Cape Coral, which is owned by Journal Communications. I've done live and taped voice overs for breaking news, hard news, spot news, features, sports, entertainment, weather, hosted fashion shows, and commercials.
I have a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism from Howard University, graduated 2002. I took 5 different speech classes. I've gone to 3 seminars on voice overs, and I went to voive coach in 2005. I've been on the air since 2004, and people ALWAYS recognize me by my voice.
My Studio Equipment
I have very easy access to a fully equipped studio. I also work at a news station that has everything I would need. I can edit on avid, final cut pro, any software I need to use. If I don't have it, i can get it.
I'm a very seasoned tv personality. I've polished my skills over the last 7 years. I'm extremely professional, and I have a voice all my own. The one thing people always recognize me by, is my voice. They like the tone, the fact that its so distinctive, and they want to listen to whatever I'm saying, even if they don't like the words. I've always had a unique voice, and its always the topic of conversation. People have told me for years, "you need to do voice overs". Randy Thomas (the voice for the Oscars) told me to pursue this voice over industry, it would be a waste not to.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tyisha Fernandes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tyisha Fernandes is a Standard subscriber.
Tyisha Fernandes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tyisha Fernandes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tyisha Fernandes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tyisha Fernandes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.