Olympic Brit VO: warm, friendly,deep,classy
• Trish Bertram is registered with Voice123 since Nov 03, 2010.
• Trish Bertram started his/her voice over career in 1985.
• Currently Trish Bertram is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Trish Bertram was last active on Voice123 230 days ago
You may have already heard me!
I was the live Stadium Announcer for the Closing Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games and for the Opening & Closing Ceremonies of the 2012 Paralympic Games.
If you are looking for a native True British voice - mine is a classic, neutral 'BBC' British English accent, wrapped in distinctive tones.
I have 25+ years experience in all forms of voiceover and announcing.
My voice is well spoken, educated, clear, classy, articulate,powerful,informed, warm, mid life,soothing,and friendly. It can also be deep, sexy and sultry.
My delivery style ranges from smooth and sensual with class ! to warm and friendly to educated, intelligent and authoritative, informed, corporate and confident.
I have been a movie promo voice and sports tv promo voice and can project energetically and dynamically for a strong delivery if required.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My voice style is 'Received Pronunciation'('Queen's' or 'BBC' English):
A standard neutral, classic British English accent with no discernible regionality.
However, I can turn on some 'London' overtones for a more relaxed read.
Smokey, sultry, husky to
Dynamic, upbeat, powerful
Cheerful, bright and breezy to
Educated and intelligent and clear.
My Voice Experience
Trish Bertram - 29 years experience as a voiceover and television announcer.
Mine is a voice that is highly recognisable in the UK from 28 years as a live and pre-recorded tv announcer for LWT, ITV, BBC World and Channel 5, as well as many more digital and satellite channels.
*I am also an on air tv promo/ trailer voice
-20 years for ITV as well as numerous other stations
*I am a radio imaging voice for numerous radio stations in the UK and abroad.
-BBC local network and commercial radio
*And I have been a voiceover in all forms of voice work in the broadcast and corporate sector for 25+ years.
*I am highly experienced in broadcast documentary and corporate narration,and marketing presentations. I have voiced nature documentaries for National Geographic UK, while medical presentations are a speciality of mine. Recent work includes for Novartis and Pfizer.
*I have also been a live & pre-recorded event announcer for many live events and award ceremonies:
*I was the live Stadium Announcer for the Closing Ceremony of the Olympic Games and the Opening & Closing Ceremonies of the Paralympic Games for London 2012
*I was the live stadium announcer for the Asian Games 2006 Opening & Closing Ceremonies
and also for:
- Bafta and the Royal Television Society awards ceremonies in the UK.
I have my own home studio and have broadened my work to include internet based clients and online training presentations all over the world.
My clients have included Microsoft:
- I was chosen to voice a presentation that accompanied Bill Gates' address to the UN in 2006, and
- I have provided voiceover narration for the Bill & Melissa Gates Foundation website.
Other clients include:
British Airways, CNN, QVC, BBC, ITV, Channel Five, Shell, National Geographic, Qatar Airways, Amnesty International, Monster website, BBC, ITV,Channel 4 and Channel 5, Rosetta Stone, Pfizer, Novartis and many more in the broadcast and corporate sector
I can supply by MP3 and wav - and have access to isdn by arrangement.
Central School of Speech & Drama ( University of London affiliated)
City Lit, London - Journalism.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Neumann TLM 103
Computer - Sony Vaio JS Desk top PC
Mixer - Behringer 1204
Pre-amp - DBX286a
Speakers - Fostex
Editing software - Cool Edit Pro
Live tv announcing
Radio Station imaging
Documentary narration - broadcast, corporate and web based.
Scriptwriting for tv continuity and promotional trailers. As a live of announcer for 28 years I have always been expected to write my own copy.
I have trained many presenters and announcers in broadcasting skills.
*Rosetta Stone* :
Chosen as the 'template' English accent, I was also responsible for coaching /directing fellow British voices for Rosetta's 'Advanced British English' course.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Trish Bertram by email or phone, please click here.