friendly, Sensual, Believable, Professional, Warm
My voice is versatile, sensual, believable, professional, sophisticated, unique and is particularly suited to commercials and business narrations.
My voice is friendly, honest, rich, malleable, and warm with beautiful tones which is excellent for audio books, video games, phone systems and documentaries.
The expressive quality of my voice is the result of my background in drama including acting and directing which allows me to interpret copy quickly, easily, efficiently with interesting and unique results.
I can sound strong and commanding, sexy and feminine, and mature or childlike.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Children's voices, children's books character voices
My Voice Experience
- Narration of community church and school productions
- Volunteer reading of six chapters of volume IV of Les Miserables for Librivox.
- Volunteer reading of the short story,"The Lady or The Tiger" by Frank R.Stockton for Librivox.
-BA degree in Speech and Drama
-MA in Education
-Performed in high school and college drama productions
-Taught high school drama classes and production for ten years
-Produced and directed community theater
-Attended voice over business seminar
-Voice over training and coaching from Heather Costa at Such
A Voice (a training and demo production company)
My Studio Equipment
Mbox 2 Mini Pro Tools LE Workstation
Groove Tubes GT57 Condenser Microphone/pop filter/shockmount
Sony Pro MDR-7506 Headphones
MacBook Pro Computer
My degree in speech and drama and my experience in both acting and teaching allows me to approach any project with knowledge, creativity and valuable insight that will ensure a successful finished product.
Having given direction while producing plays, I am very good at taking direction and am consistent in doing my very best to give the customer exactly what he/she is looking for. I am very patient and am willing to do my best to perform as directed as well as give creative input when asked.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tricia Hayes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tricia Hayes is a Standard subscriber.
Tricia Hayes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tricia Hayes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tricia Hayes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tricia Hayes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.