Bright, energetic, baritone, friendly, neighbor
I have a flexible range that can give attitude with the best for rock, alternative, and top 40 radio imaging. I can also tone things down for professional and corporate presentations. If you're looking for your best friend or guy next door, then stop looking because I just knocked on your door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Arlington, District of Columbia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, Southern Drawl, Boisterous PA Announcer, Loopy Lab Assistant, Goblin Voices, Smeagol from Lord of the Rings, Cartoon Country Character, Arnold Schwarzenegger Knock-Off, Cartoon Snooty Brittish Accent, Cartoon Evil Villon,
My Voice Experience
The March of Dimes needed a warm and compassionate voice to announce their partnership campaign and I was proud to answer their call. Together we crafted a script and I delivered the perfect amount of conversational warmth and emotion desired. I was just as excited to work with the City of Lawton, Oklahoma to help promote their Clean Air Lawton initiative. Again, I drafted the script and delivered a bright and friendly conversational tone aimed to capture the audience's attention and give suggestions in a calm, matter of fact manner. While my niche is firmly planted in friendly and guy next door delivery. I can command the attention for corporate training narrations and corporate presentations for such clients as Citizensfla, Social Zing, and Aruba Networks. And when you need to grab attention quickly with a large delivery, eg. car dealer for that get here now sale, then my voice will make ears tingle with excitement!
Bachelor of Arts in Digital and Broadcast Communication from the University of Texas at Arlington. Radio Mercury 2011 Nation Award for "Get Tested" PSA. 2012 SW Regional Association of Broadcasters Winner for best "Get Tested" PSA.
My Studio Equipment
Isolation booth with AKG C214 and Rode NT1 Condenser microphones, Macbook Pro with Adobe Audition CS6, Premiere Pro CS5.5, After Effects CS5.5, and Blender 3D Modeling and animation. Ibanez SoundGear 5-string Bass, Fender Stratocaster, Mitchell 12-String Acoustic, Lucero Nylon Acoustic, Takemine 6-String Acoustic, Line 6 MobileKeys 49. I have access to a studio with ISDN capabilities requires 48 hour advanced notice.
Unknown - Click here to ask Trey Caron
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Trey Caron by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trey Caron is a Premium subscriber.
• Trey Caron was last active on Voice123 130 days ago