Baritone, Guy Next Door, Characters, Impressions
A well rounded deep voice very adept at articulation. Able to mimic many different dialects, celebrities and characters. Professionally trained to rap and sing with a 4 octave range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: British (Cockney & Posh), Scottish, French, Standard American, Southern American, Texan, Eastern American, New York, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, East Indian, Japanese, Gay, Gangster, etc.
CELEBRITY IMPRESSIONS: Matthew McConaughey, Sean Connery, Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon, Barack Obama, Robert DeNiro, Eddie Murphy, Elvis Presley, Jack Black, Chris Farley, Clint Eastwood, Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone, Burgess Meredith, James Brown, etc.
CARTOON IMPRESSIONS: Eric Cartman, Peter Griffin, Chris Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Quagmire, Gollum, Smeagol, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, etc.
My Voice Experience
I'm a professional reader for actor auditions since 2008.
I've been a rapper, musician and engineer since 2004.
-On the Mic Training with Michael Daingerfield - 2010-2012
-The Mastery with Larry Gilman - 2011
-Acting From Source with Shea Hampton - 2010-2011
-Stylus College - (On Mic Training, Engineering, Mixing/Mastering, Production, Music Business) 2005
-Vocal Training - Trudy Buckler Blake 2003
My Studio Equipment
-Macbook Pro with Cubase Studio
-Audio Technica 2020 Compressor Microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Trevar Fox
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Trevar Fox by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trevar Fox is a Standard subscriber.
Trevar Fox does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Trevar Fox was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Trevar Fox does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Trevar Fox was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.